+ + +
+ + +
NOW, ONE PONDERS…
Is… Ave Maria University president, Nick Healy (a former maritime lawyer) thrilled about Bishop Dewane’s new participation on the board?
How… do the members of the Board of Trustees feel about Nick Healy’s reaction to their decision?
Did… Tom Monaghan support the board’s decision– or did he just go along with it? Are there serious concerns regarding the financial state and viability of the university under the direction of Nick Healy, that left no other choice for Mr. Monaghan?
To learn why it has taken Ave Maria University over six years to take this first step towards official Catholic recognition from the Church, please read:
The Chronicles of Ave Maria©: Open Letter to the Ave Maria University Board of Trustees:
The Chronicles of Ave Maria©: News and Unanswered Questions:
THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT QUESTIONS MUST NOW BE ASKED:
1) Will the administration of Ave Maria University show transparency as to the financial state and viability of the institution?
2) Has the administration of Ave Maria University committed any injustices towards employees and members of the community that need to be corrected, as a fundamental aspect of an institution seeking to be officially recognized as Catholic?
3) What is the status of further accreditation?
4) What is the status of the Pre-Theologate Program?
5) Will the administration of AMU fully and joyfully support Summorum Pontificum, as an essential part of being authentically Catholic?
And… what about the crew? Will there be mutiny on the Bounty?
+ + +
© All Rights Reserved. www.TheRomanCatholicWorld.com